Bill Mollison (born 1928 in Tasmania, Australia) is a researcher, author, scientist, teacher, naturalist and has been called the 'father of Permaculture', an integrated system of design co-developed with David Holmgren that encompasses not only agriculture, horticulture, architecture and ecology but also economic systems, land access strategies and legal systems for businesses and communities.
Books by Bill Mollison:
- Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements (with David Holmgren, Trasworld Publishers, 1978)
- Permaculture Two; Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture (Tagari Publications, 1979)
- Permaculture - A Designer's Manual (1988)
- Introduction to Permaculture (1991)
- The Permaculture Book of Ferment and Human Nutrition (1993)
- Travel in Dreams (1996).